Wednesday 15 January 2014

week 13 research task

For this weeks professional studies tasks I am going to think about what topic I would like to focus my report on this year.

 I really enjoyed the lecture we were given on copyright I found this lecture surprisingly very interesting. You have to be so careful in the design industry that your work is protected straight away as anyone could quite easily get hold of your designs.
I think this could be a potential report I would like to look into, I can research into companies which protect your designs etc but also look at cases where big brands have ripped off small designers work.

Another report topic I am thinking of doing is preparing for a trade show, in February I am going to Indigo to gain some work experience on the stand. This would be a perfect opportunity to take notes of what is needed to set up a successful stand, find out about what buyers are looking for and also look at the cost of travelling and setting up. Doing this topic would allow me to gather primary research and I can prepare questions before I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment